Nevie-Pie Cakes is a boutique cake making company based in Hertfordshire. We specialise in painted cakes, cookies and cupcakes which make your celebration totally unique. All our confections are freshly made to order, with good quality ingredients.
This is Natasha Collins, the cake artist behind Nevie-Pie Cakes. She has always loved baking and creating special cakes, and after a career in textile design as a senior designer and assistant art director, has now returned to her baking roots.
When Nevie-Pie Cakes began as a hobby, Natasha had no idea where it would lead. She now has a built a business creating fabulous cakes for many and varied occasions, and can boast of many celebrity clients. She has also created a Christmas range for Selfridges.
Natasha also has a growing international reputation for teaching cake painting skills, and her classes are very much in demand.
Natasha also works as a consultant and art director, and has been involved in some amazing projects with The Stay Puft Company, including The Kerrang awards, the bridge of cake for Westfield’s opening, and ‘Cakey Perry’ high teas.
Follow us on Instagram
- Thank you so much for the beautiful wedding cake, it really was a show stopper! It was admired by everyone and tasted delicious. We will certainly come back to you when we need another celebration cake. - Marie WoodcockJustina
- A very belated thank you for the lovely cakes – they are really terrific! I’m thrilled with them.Lucy Heller
- Thanks for the beautiful cake. Kirsty was thrilled with it and didn't want to cut it!!Mel Hammond
- The cake was fantastic – thank you so much! It was stunning - everyone commented on how beautiful it was – and delicious.Emma Rhodes
- At last a moment to take a breath and say a very big "Thank you" for the beautiful wedding cake! It was a fabulous day and the cake was really scrumptious - you are so talented!Erica
- Just wanted to drop you a quick line to say thanks again for a most enjoyable workshop last Saturday. I found your instruction and guidance inspirational and I can't wait to practice the techniques more later this week.Justina
- I just wanted to say a big thank you for the fabulous biscuits you made for my son's 6th birthday party, they were a big hit.
Follow us on Twitter
I'm working on a blog post about how to make your own cookie molds, but it sucking the life out of me! xxx http://t.co/DZNvrCqBxZ5 hours ago
- 7 hours ago
@PrettyWittyCake Always a pleasure! xx20 hours ago
Caught a heron taking flight near the canal http://t.co/290G8535BW21 hours ago
@FisoBakes Lovely to meet you too! xx21 hours ago
- Follow Us