I was fortunate to be asked to be involved in this beautiful shoot. The inspiration was A Midsummer Night’s Dream. I created a cake with beautiful florals, forest scenes, deer, butterflies and fairies. Here are the rest of the talented folks involved in the shoot; Bochic Weddings and Events Coordination […]
Posted by Natasha Collins in homepage posts tagged with Gingerbread / painted topper / recipe
Valentines Day Cake Are you looking for a fabulous recipe, so you can make a delicious treat for your special dreamboat? Or are you going to be single on Valentine’s day and need a lip-smacking good cake to cheer you up? Well look no further! I have a tasty spicy cake you […]
Posted by Natasha Collins in homepage posts Posted by Natasha Collins in homepage posts Posted by Natasha Collins in Uncategorized tagged with gingerbread house / happy Christmas Posted by Natasha Collins in homepage posts
Twelve days of mocktails I was asked by the super people at Innocent Drinks to create a special seasonal mocktail. There are twelve bloggers involved and each one had to create a drink to represent one of the Twelve Days of Christmas. I was given ‘Ten Lords A Leaping’…mmm…that’s an […]
October 2017 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Natasha Collins on Midsummer Nights Dream11 months agoHi Clare, Thank you, yes there are ...
- Clare McHugh Von Stieglitz on Midsummer Nights Dream1 year agoSigh.. Fell in love with your cake. ...
- Natasha Collins on Hello Australia!2 years agoHi Toni, I'm really sorry but this ...
- Toni Layfield on Hello Australia!2 years agoHi, I'm so excited you're coming to ...
- Natasha Collins on Hello Australia!2 years agoI'd love to, maybe one day! xx