Something nasty is afoot! It is always a pleasure to work with the Creative director and cake curator Miss Cakehead, even when the subject matter is gruesome! So when she asked me to come up with some ‘goodies’ for her Eat Your Heart Out’ event I, of course, eagerly agreed. […]
Posted by admin in homepage posts tagged with Kerrang! awards / Mary Berry
On Friday I had a fantastic day. I spent the morning setting up a dessert table for the Kerrang! awards. The afternoon couldn’t be more different. I spent it at Fortnum and Mason taking afternoon tea with Mary Berry. It was the launch of The Cake and Bake Show, and was very refined.
Posted by admin in Uncategorized tagged with fondant painting techniques / The Cake and Bake Show. Posted by admin in Uncategorized
April 2020 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Martha Carolina on Bundtkin cake recipe2 years agobeautiful just amazing
- Natasha Collins on Midsummer Nights Dream3 years agoHi Clare, Thank you, yes there are ...
- Clare McHugh Von Stieglitz on Midsummer Nights Dream4 years agoSigh.. Fell in love with your cake. ...
- Natasha Collins on Hello Australia!4 years agoHi Toni, I'm really sorry but this ...
- Toni Layfield on Hello Australia!4 years agoHi, I'm so excited you're coming to ...