I love Easter egg nests, so I decided to create my own version. I had intended to fashion some little chicks for the nests but at the last minute I had a flash of inspiration and decided to go down a more floral route. The recipe would be a fantastic […]
A wedding cake should be a show stopper and we believe our painted cakes will help to make your big day even more special. Or you may wish to treat each guest to a personalised favour. Perhaps we can customise cookies to match your cake, or why not offer a handful of iced gems in your wedding colours for them to share?
A fabulous cake, gorgeous cupcakes or mouth watering cookies can help make any celebration even sweeter. We can create amazing goodies to match any theme, and we do love a challenge.
If you are an aspiring cake artist, or adore painting and would love to learn how to paint onto fondant then come along to a class with Natasha. She can show you the basic techniques and how to paint beautiful flowers onto your own cakes. Total beginners are welcome and you will be amazed with your results.
Watch the trailer for our online tutorial
When you purchase access to the tutorial you will receive a pdf with your password and step-by-step instructions on how to paint the flowers and a template for the design. The videos and pdf are all in English.
Join us on Facebook
- Thank you so much for the beautiful wedding cake, it really was a show stopper! It was admired by everyone and tasted delicious. We will certainly come back to you when we need another celebration cake. - Marie WoodcockJustina
- A very belated thank you for the lovely cakes – they are really terrific! I’m thrilled with them.Lucy Heller
- Thanks for the beautiful cake. Kirsty was thrilled with it and didn't want to cut it!!Mel Hammond
- The cake was fantastic – thank you so much! It was stunning - everyone commented on how beautiful it was – and delicious.Emma Rhodes
- At last a moment to take a breath and say a very big "Thank you" for the beautiful wedding cake! It was a fabulous day and the cake was really scrumptious - you are so talented!Erica
- Just wanted to drop you a quick line to say thanks again for a most enjoyable workshop last Saturday. I found your instruction and guidance inspirational and I can't wait to practice the techniques more later this week.Justina
- I just wanted to say a big thank you for the fabulous biscuits you made for my son's 6th birthday party, they were a big hit.
- The cake was a real credit to you. We were delighted with it and it was a real shame that we had to cut into it as it was beautiful. Everybody said how unusual and beautiful it was.Laila and Owen
- Just to say thanks very much for a really good class on Friday. I am so glad I finally made it. It was lovely to meet you, and be taught by you. I learnt lots and hope to come and learn more at another class.Sheetle
- Oh my god the cookies were genius. You are brilliantly talented. Xxxxxx I loved loved loved them xxxSam Roddick