Now that you have made your fabulous and delicious simnel cake it’s time to add the finishing touches. I have created a cake cuff which is suitable for any size cake, just add a ribbon to tie it around the cake . There is also a sign for the top […]
Posted by Natasha Collins in Uncategorized Posted by Natasha Collins in Uncategorized tagged with chocolate cake / Easter / marzipan / recipe / simnel cake Posted by Natasha Collins in Uncategorized tagged with A Midsummer's Night Dream / floral cake / painted cake / painted fondant / wedding / wedding cake
I was fortunate to be asked to be involved in this beautiful shoot. The inspiration was A Midsummer Night’s Dream. I created a cake with beautiful florals, forest scenes, deer, butterflies and fairies. Here are the rest of the talented folks involved in the shoot; Bochic Weddings and Events Coordination […]
Posted by Natasha Collins in homepage posts tagged with Gingerbread / painted topper / recipe
Valentines Day Cake Are you looking for a fabulous recipe, so you can make a delicious treat for your special dreamboat? Or are you going to be single on Valentine’s day and need a lip-smacking good cake to cheer you up? Well look no further! I have a tasty spicy cake you […]
Posted by Natasha Collins in homepage posts
April 2016 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Natasha Collins on Hello Australia!6 months agoHi Toni, I'm really sorry but this ...
- Toni Layfield on Hello Australia!6 months agoHi, I'm so excited you're coming to ...
- Natasha Collins on Hello Australia!10 months agoI'd love to, maybe one day! xx
- Amanda Eason on Hello Australia!10 months agoAwww so wish u were coming to ...
- Debs @ Plainstitch on Nevie-Pie Cakes on Blue Peter3 years agoWow, how cool is that! Being on ...