I love Easter egg nests, so I decided to create my own version. I had intended to fashion some little chicks for the nests but at the last minute I had a flash of inspiration and decided to go down a more floral route. The recipe would be a fantastic […]
Posted by Natasha Collins in homepage posts tagged with chocolate / Easter / eggs / painted / recipe Posted by Natasha Collins in Uncategorized Posted by Natasha Collins in Uncategorized tagged with chocolate cake / Easter / marzipan / recipe / simnel cake Posted by Natasha Collins in Uncategorized tagged with A Midsummer's Night Dream / floral cake / painted cake / painted fondant / wedding / wedding cake
I was fortunate to be asked to be involved in this beautiful shoot. The inspiration was A Midsummer Night’s Dream. I created a cake with beautiful florals, forest scenes, deer, butterflies and fairies. Here are the rest of the talented folks involved in the shoot; Bochic Weddings and Events Coordination […]
Posted by Natasha Collins in homepage posts tagged with Gingerbread / painted topper / recipe
Valentines Day Cake Are you looking for a fabulous recipe, so you can make a delicious treat for your special dreamboat? Or are you going to be single on Valentine’s day and need a lip-smacking good cake to cheer you up? Well look no further! I have a tasty spicy cake you […]
October 2016 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Natasha Collins on Hello Australia!11 months agoHi Toni, I'm really sorry but this ...
- Toni Layfield on Hello Australia!11 months agoHi, I'm so excited you're coming to ...
- Natasha Collins on Hello Australia!1 year agoI'd love to, maybe one day! xx
- Amanda Eason on Hello Australia!1 year agoAwww so wish u were coming to ...
- Debs @ Plainstitch on Nevie-Pie Cakes on Blue Peter4 years agoWow, how cool is that! Being on ...